Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Check out my work space


Very often when talking with people they say don’t you need a lot of space and time to do craft?   Yes and No.  Beading, as with any craft being organized is key, keeping you tools in good working order is also very important.  For example there are many sizes and shapes of crystals, beads and different size wires, etc.  Good lighting and a magnifying light is very helpful.

I started Bee-Dazzled by Bettina in 2005 and I’ve loved every minute of it. I love being creative. I make all my jewelry by hand. I always buy more than I need.  I do most of my buying on line but there are many stores that have an endless supply of goodies.  With me once I started I wanted to make everything.  I went crazy reading and buying everything beading and hoping I was doing everything right.

  I am still learning and loving every minute of it.

I owe my happiness to my customers. Thank you


2 comments:

  1. Love your space and you're right by the snacks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Allice love doing my blog & beading, the snacks help. Have a WONDERFUL and FUN Show this weekend can't wait to see pix.
    Love you B

    ReplyDelete